A family business created to provide the very best in Canadian content for hobby enthusiast.
The decal sets and accessory parts are what I hope will be a long line. I specialize in Canadian content so you will see mostly RCAF, RCN, and CAF products in the 3 core scales. That said, you
will also eventually see RAF, RAAF, and RNZAF, and other content from Commonwealth Nations.
CONTINUE TO DECAL SHEETS
CONTINUE TO PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
Canuck Model Products also offers complete screen printing solutions
to the hobby industry. If you have artwork that needs high quality
printing, please contact Canuck.
There are new decal sets and accessories in development and being added for sale all the time, so please check back often.
Often Canuck Models will begin to accept
orders on a product shortly before it is expected to be available in
stock. This allows you to get in the front of the line and have your
item shipped out as soon as it is available.
- 'Pre-Order' items are marked via a red 'Pre-Order' version of
the standard 'add to cart' button on the order pages. A dialog box
confirming your understanding of the Canuck pre-order policy must be
accepted before the item will be added to your shopping cart.
- Orders that contain any 'Pre-Order' item will be shipped when
that item is in stock. If you are ordering something else and you
don't want to wait for the other item(s), it's best to place two
- As a general rule, pre-orders are only accepted once an item's
in-stock status is immanent. However sometimes things go wrong at
the last moment and there may be additional delays in getting new
items in stock.
Canuck Models will support our products
for 30 days after shipping and handled on a case by case basis. Canuck
will replace decals with glaring registration or misprint issues if the
product is still available (not sold out). If that product is no longer
available Canuck will refund the purchase amount for that item. The original decal set must be returned unused. Due to the
nature of the screen print process minor print issues (such as
misprinted letters on miniscule stencil data markings) should not be
expected to be covered.
Due to the extremely limited number of
kits available, it may not be possible to provide replacement parts. In
the event a kit has manufacturing issues, Canuck will need to obtain a
replacement from the manufacture. Canuck will need to be sent images of
the issue so that we can pass them along to the manufacture.
All orders require an additional shipping fee which is shown on the purchase order. The actual shipping fee is determined at check out and is based on your region; Canadian domestic shipping,
shipping to the US, and shipping outside of North America. You must enter your shipping address in order for the system to know what fee to charge.
- Decal package orders are shipped via Canada Post Letter Mail service.
This reduces your shipping costs but there is no tracking number
- Kits and accessories shipped within Canada and the US
are shipped Small Packet.
This reduces your shipping costs and can take between 2 and 3 weeks
- Kits and accessories shipped overseas (UK,
France, Germany, etc...) are
shipped via Surface Mail. This is the least expensive method
but normally takes between 4 and 8 weeks. There may be
additional custom fees or duties.
Canuck doesn't charge for the time taken to fill in custom forms or
the time to package up your items. Canuck charges only what it costs for shipping. Other shipping services (FedEx, UPS, etc...) are
considerably more expensive.
Canadian customers will, unfortunately, be charged sales tax. Sorry about that. Sales tax is calculated on a province by province bases dependent on your
shipping address. At this point the system knows where you are and applies the tax accordingly.
- Canuck Models uses the Volusion Shopping Cart System.
Credit Cards are processed through Stripe.
- If you don't have a credit card you can pay via PayPal or via Money Order. Money Orders must arrive and clear before orders will be shipped.
- All orders are mailed via Canada Post using standard shipping (see
- Please be accurate with your mailing address. Canuck Models is not responsible for the product once it
is handed over to Canada Post.
- Orders can take as long as 10-14 days for items to arrive at their destination. This is especially true for International orders.
Canuck can not be held responsible for items lost in shipping, but
if you do not receive your order within 30 days, please contact us
to see if we can help.
- Where applicable for customs, items are marked as "Model Airplane Parts/Accessories". I am not responsible for additional fees or duties or any damage caused by customs agents rummaging through your order.
- All prices are listed in Canadian Dollars.
The Canuck Model Products name, oval word mark, roundel, and swimming beaver logo are copyright © 2014 David A. Winter.
Thank you for visiting