CH-124 SEAKING - '50 YEARS' SPECIAL
Available in 1:72 and 1:48 scale, this set allows you to model 1 CH-124 Seaking
helicopter in the '50 Years' special scheme celebrating the
in-service time of the aircraft with the Air Force.
- Professionally printed, high quality, screen print water slide decals
- Enough markings for one model
- CAF compliant stencil and warning markings
- Decals for the yellow-gold 'splash'
- Tail rotor stripes and engine exhaust markings
- Crash Position Indicator (CPI) label decal
This aircraft was painted overall grey FS26173 - Tamiya XF-53
'Neutral Grey' is a close match. The “splash” was painted with a yellow-gold that included extremely fine metallic-gold
flake. For this decal set the solid base colour of yellow-gold is matched to the look of the aircraft as seen from a short distance
as well as in photos.
Suggested mix to match the decals is Humbrol #46 + about 20% Model
Master 'Chrome Yellow' enamels. You may wish to adjust the mix or
try other colour combinations to suit your personal build.
Canadian service CH-124 Seaking's are fitted with short sponsons, a large dorsal RADAR dome, CPI, and forward IR Camera. For 1:48 scale modellers
using a current Hasegawa kit, you may wish to visit the website of another fine Canadian
model company, www.belcherbits.com
for resin conversion parts.
Proudly Printed in Canada by Canuck Model Products
- Canadian Military Aircraft Finish and Markings - Patrick Martin
- David A. Winter Photo Collection