United States Navy P-3 Orion
Designed for the Hasegawa P3 Orion kit, this set of decals will allow you to complete one model in either the markings of the USN VP-92 'Minutemen' 1994 high visiblity scheme
or the VP-94 'Crawfishers' low visiblity scheme of 2005.
- National Insignia (see note below)
- Major maintenance and warning markings,
- Propeller markings, warning stripes, and full walkways,
- Markings for VP-92 and VP-94.
- Separate flap and sonobuoy warning stripes for P-3B or P-3C versions.
- P-3 Orion In Action - Squadron Publications 193
- Department of Defense Standard Practice - Paint Schemes and Exterior Markings
for U.S. Navy and Marine Corps Aircraft (MIL-STD-2161C)
- Google Images
Proudly Printed in Canada by Canuck Model Products
NOTE! - This set comes in 2 versions.
One set is printed using accurate Federal Standard Insignia Red (FS11136) and Insignia Blue (FS15044)
for the USN Insignia. These colours are matched to the Federal Standard paint chip book and are correct
to the painting specifications of the real aircraft. There are only 50 sets printed with these colours.
The other set is printed using a slightly brighter Red and Blue to simulate what the aircraft would look like outside in the bright sunshine. These are not accurate colours
but are often preferred by modellers. There are only 50 sets printed with these colours.
Please be mindful of the version of the decals you order.
Federal Standard Colour Edition
Scale Colour Edition